Boardroom INvestments, LLC
Management Services company founded in 2000
This company was formed in 2000, but back then it was known as Realty PC. Management realized that the company had grown beyond the original focus, so the name needed to be updated. In 2011, the company name was changed to Boardroom Investments.
The key executive has over 25 years’ cumulative experience in Strategic Planning, Project Management, Operations Management, and Lean Six Sigma. He has held key management positions with mid-sized financial firms, real estate portfolio and asset management organizations, as well as Fortune 50 companies.
Boardroom Investments provides consulting and management services to small and mid-sized companies.
- Operational Efficiency (Lean Six Sigma)
- Mergers & Acquisition Advisory
- Process Flow Analysis
- Operations Management
- Risk Management
- Management Development
- Employee Retention Planning
Consultation with business owners to:
- Positioning the company to sell
- Creating recurring revenue streams
- Scaling the business beyond the current sales plateau
- Identifying their differentiated value proposition (durable competitive advantage)
- Succession planning